Lea Overby of Morningstar on the effects of the growth of co-working on office real estate and commercial mortgage-backed securities.
Serena Althaus and Gemma Burgess of Ferguson Partners on strategies for REITs to raise the gender diversity of their boards of directors.
Data center REIT attempting to transition exclusively to clean energy.
Real Confidence survey shows confidence in industrial REITs following strong performance in 2016.
CEO Bill Lenehan says REIT focusing on household name restaurant chains.
- Every time man makes a new experiment, he always learns more. He cannot learn less.
- REIT.com Resources
- Obama holdovers could hinder financial deregulation plans
- Rates to hit about 3% in 2019, Yellen says
- Fitch: REITs' outlook remains stable due to credit-friendly policies
- Commercial real estate pricing still strong
- Co-working startup WeWork aims for growth in South America
- Co-working could affect CMBS underwriting, Morningstar analyst says