IMT’s Cliff Majersik says REITs “stepping up their game.”
Kimco’s Will Teichman says the shopping center REIT is focusing on defined standards for sustainable construction.
Kilroy’s Sara Neff sees increased role for sustainability metrics in SEC filings.
Equity One’s Joe Lopez says REITs sustainability programs have grown “substantially.”
GRESB’s Chris Pyke says U.S. REITs closing the gap with foreign counterparts.
- Fashion Outlets of Philadelphia delivery delayed until 2018 or 2019
- Digital Realty: Prioritizing is key for sustainability
- Rise in speculative building forecast for logistics sector
- Kimco: Portfolio is well positioned for rocky economy
- Freddie Mac: Demand continues for multifamily
- "Urban light" apartments command high prices
- Commercial property price appreciation could reverse this year
- REITs are focused on dispositions