NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says occupancy rates at record highs.
CEO David Rogers tells REIT.com that the self-storage REIT sees continued scope for growth.
MAA and Post focused on apartment properties in Sunbelt region of the country.
Author Stephanie Krewson-Kelly says generalist investors trying to learn more about REITs.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says demand remains ahead of supply across all sectors.
- Court denies rights to Freddie Mac shareholder
- New-home sales hit 9-year high
- Public Storage buys 790-unit storage facility in Mich.
- Community Development Trust invests in Colo. affordable housing
- San Francisco office market seen as overly concentrated in tech
- Report: REITs acquiring luxury senior-housing projects
- Duke Realty sells suburban Ind. office complex
- Cousins' acquisition of Parkway gets stockholder approval