The 2015 NAREIT Compensation Survey is the most comprehensive real estate survey of its kind with a 50% participation rate representing approximately 75% of the equity market capitalization of listed equity REITs.
This year’s survey contains record-setting responses from 135 organizations providing information on 132 positions.
NAREIT and FPL have captured a vast amount of competitive data that help users identify the latest market shifts and developments regarding compensation levels, department sizes and organizational structures. Order now and you will be able to:
- Set salary levels that keep employees engaged.
- Actively manage general and administrative costs.
- Identify and build career development paths.
- Help retain top talent.
- Benchmark employee salary with your competitors.
- Compare Board structures and compensation levels.
PLEASE NOTE: The digital or print editions may not be reproduced, re-distributed, sold, lent, licensed or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of NAREIT. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
All inquiries regarding orders should be directed to Alex Moss at 202-739-9420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.